ISA has opened a call for membership grants to become a regular ISA member.
RC21 has the possibility to allocate 8 grants distributed as follows:
- Up to 3 students from category A countries
- Up to 5 students from category B and C countries
You can check the category of your country in the following link.
Any RC21 member who is not an ISA member can apply. If you are interested, please send an e-mail to RC21 secretary Marc Pradel (email@example.com) with a short CV stating your current position and affiliation and answering the following questions:
- Are you presenting or coordinating a panel at the XX ISA World Congress?
- Are you willing to attend the congress physically in Melbourne?
We would further like to get to know you a little better, Please tell us:
- Have you attended any RC21 conferences in the past, and if yes, which one?
- What is the title of the paper you intend to present, of the last paper you have shared with our community, or, if you are very early in your career, of your dissertation project? Please describe in max 5 lines what it is about!
The deadline to apply for membership grants is 20th November.
Talja Blokland, RC21 President
Marc Pradel Miquel, RC21 Secretary