Read more about the panels and application guidelines at the conference website.
We invite all authors to submit their abstracts using the RC21 Abstract Submission Form.
The Abstract Guidelines are the following:
- Each author can submit and present only one abstract.
- All presentations are oral
- Abstracts can be up to 300 words long, excluding affiliations and figure captions.
- Each abstract can contain up to two figures or tables.
- Figures and tables must be uploaded as image files.
- Open call for paper abstracts: 20th December 2021
- Deadline for paper abstracts: 31st January 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 28th February 2022
Should you have any questions about the process, please contact us at email@example.com.